Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I realize your laugh is the best sound I ever heard.

I love this place.
{by the way, I have no clue why the pictures are so small. I tried, I couldn't figure it out. Whatevs}

I love the Gila Valley Temple. It is the newest Arizona temple. It was only dedicated last year. I think it's a beautiful temple, even if it is very small compared to others. Yesterday, we were dropping Keaton off at EFY in Thatcher. Of course, we had to stop to stare at the Gila Valley Temple for the second time this month. I think temples are the most fantastic photo subjects. They are extremely photogenic. Hehe. I could take pictures of them all day.

While I was there, I saw this random flower growing in one
of the trees surrounding the temple. It was quite a curious creature.

I wonder if it had some sort of symbolic significance. I love figuring out all the symbolism of the landscaping of temple grounds. They should make a book telling us all about different symbols on all the temples. Huh! I'd buy that book.

Anyway, that's all. Over and out.

{Jump Then Fall by Taylor Swift}

1 comment:

  1. jump then fall is my favorite right now. and i LOVE that temple! SO much!

    ReplyDelete