Pages

Saturday, July 09, 2011

Exactly who we are is just enough.

So, this is my 100th post.
Woooo hooooo.
I dunno about you guys, but I'm pretty psyched.
So I thought I'd be cool/lame and list 100 things that rule according to Emily Jardine.

1. Burlap TOMS.
2. Watermelon.

3. Arizona in November.

4. Disneyland.

5. Floral nail designs.


6. Nie Nie Dialogues.

7. Charming Charlie.

8. Fireworks.

9. The Book of Mormon.

10. Voldemorts face. Bahaha.
11. Skirts with pockets.

12. Red brick buildings.

13. Antique globes.

14. Ron Weasley.

15. This vinyl lettering from Etsy.
16. Flynn Rider.

17. Mindy Gledhill.

18. Doilies.

19. Watching baseball.

20. Irish potato soup.



21. "Eureka" moments.

22. Choir.

23. Scented candles.

24. Veggie Tales.

25. Narnia movies. Especially Dawn Treader.



26. Tankinis with little ruffle/skirt hems.

27. Flowers! What girl doesn't like flowers?

28. "There's a Place For Us" by Carrie Underwood. Favorite. Song. Ever.

29. Oh, and "Get It Right" by Glee.

30. Foolishly wonderful princess friends.



31. Red velvet cake.

32. Strawberry cake.

33. Salt Lake City.

34. "Beautiful For Me" by Nicole Nordman

35. Girls camp. {P.S. My eyes aren't even edited in this picture. I was pretty impressed, too.}


36. The fact that I only have 2 academic classes this year. Can you say holla? {Me neither.}

37. A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith.

38. Princess Protection Program.

39. Bare Minerals.

40. Wicked. Bahh! This February will be my 3rd time seeing it. I am basically spoiled or something.

41. Up.

42. Grass.

43. Mormon Tabernacle Choir.

44. Japenese Cherry Blossom from B&BW.

45. Unintentionally awkward family photos in front of the Snowflake temple.



46. Those pigeons in "Bolt".

47. Phineas and Ferb.

48. Bellatrix Lestrange.

49. Frosties.

50. Spencer Shay. A Nickelodeon character who I most certainly intend to wed. We will be very
happy together, no?



51. Cake Boss.

52. The fact that I will graduate next year. Bahh!

53. Netflix.

54. Yogurt Jungle.

55. This ediface I constructed last week. You like?


56. Little girls with giant ribbons or bows in their hair.

57. Odd jewelry. Like airplane jewelry, bicycle jewelry, camera jewelry, deer jewelry...

58. Mary Poppins.

59. Peter Pan.

60. My beehives! Aren't they dear?

61. Costa Vida.

62. A Little Princess.

63. Snoodlerella.

64. Twizzlers.

65. The fact that my online class thought that this picture was inappropriate. Inappropriate amounts of happiness. You know, probably.

66. Snape.

67. Snape.

68. Severus Snape.

69. Dumbledore!

70. Hogwarts snuggies at Hot Topic. Which I am afraid to walk into.


71. Down East Basics.

72. Hairspray. The movie.

73. Grand pianos.

74. My fatcat Harvey.

75. Kid History.


76. Tin cans for communication and decoration.

77. Floral prints.

78. Sparkly TOMS.

79. Red nail polish.

80. This scene in Harry Potter 7 Part 1

81. Taylor Swift.

82. Cherry limeade.

83. Little House on the Prairie.

84. To Kill a Mockingbird.

85. My sophomore year.



86. Big red trucks.

87. Flower pots.

88. Polynesians.

89. Edamame.

90. Pictures taken when the camera is put down on a flat surface.


91. Steven Covey.

92. Legally Blonde.

93. Rapunzel's chameleon named Pascal.

94. The fact that there's going to be a Monsters Inc. 2.

95. Lizzie McGuire. Ohmyheckforreals.

96. The fact that this post is almost over.

97. The color yellow. My favorite color.

98. Pac-Man World 2 on X-Box. NOT X-Box 360. No, I'm talking olllld school.

99. The fact that my birthday is in 3 weeks.

100. Dieter F. Uchdorf.
Dude, he's German.

{There's a Place For Us by Carrie Underwood}

No comments:

Post a Comment