Pages

Friday, July 15, 2011

Without your love, I'll never find my way back home.

So
The Harry Potter premiere was waayy. Fantastic.
I made a shirt for the occasion. It was pretty much cool. You like?



We showed up at the theater at 10:00 am. I know, we're crazies. But when we got there, guess where they had us all line up?

In the empty mall food court! The food court at the mall where the theater is got shut down, and was just a big empty, air conditioned area, so they set up line barriers and stuck us in there. We were allowed to leave and come back whenever we wanted, as long as we kept our spot saved, and we got to partake of their wi-fi and coooool air.

So me and Keaton, who can't sit still for that long, went galloping around the mall. It looked like this:



Then I came back to the food court and chilled with Rubeus Hagrid.


Or you know, whatever.

I'm not going to tell you about the movie. Just GO SEE IT. Your mind will literally be blown. Not. Kidding.
The end.
{Find My Way Back Home by Priscilla Ahn}

1 comment:

  1. that's totally at San Tan, isn't it? I used to work at the Hot Dog on a Stick in there! {Yes, i had the world's most embarrassing first job}
    Glad you had fun at the HP premiere!

    ReplyDelete