Pages

Saturday, August 13, 2011

holiness to the lord, the house of the lord.

This post is inspired by the lovely Jadyn Maree.
Who, PS, happens to be my bestie. And we are having one heck of a senior year.

We are super close and stuff, like, so close, that we like to snack on each others heads. obvi.

So anyway, Jadyn Maree posted about the beautiful temples of the world. When I read this, I thought, gosh, this should be a bloggy chain challenge thingy. Everyone will be showering the internets with a plethora of beautiful temples! So, I'm copying Jadyn's post. To see it, click the link I put up there.

"At the temple the dust of distraction seems to settle out, the fog and the haze seem to lift, and we can 'see' things that we were not able to see before and find a way through our troubles that we had not previously known." -Boyd K. Packer









I challenge YOU to clutter the internet with these beauties! Post your favorite temples! {now that I think about it, these aren't my favorites, besides gila valley. these are just randoms. you can post randoms, too..}
Ready, set, go!

No comments:

Post a Comment