Pages

Sunday, August 28, 2011

a little early to be worrying...

I have a whole 8 months to decide this, but of course, being the Emily that I am, I am freaking out. Now.
I have 3 choices in community colleges next year. Two are both somewhat near to my house, where my mama is. But one is about 3 hours away. There are pro's and cons for both of these.
Nearby college pros:
~Mother dearest
~Hometown
~Cheaper
~Not having to live on my own

Faraway college pros:
~Best friend will be roomate
~Beautiful small town
~Great school
~New experience

Aah. I'm scared to be three hours away. I can't even drive right now. I mean, of course I'll learn by then, but gosh!
But it would be so exciting and fun to go afar! With my best friend! Come on, people! We'd have such a good time! And it's such a good school! And it's only 2 years! (O.o) Of course, I'd have to come up with some more money than what I've got. And I'd have to find a job over there. What if I couldn't find a job?? I'd be done for, people. Done for.
I really wish I would have listened to my mother when I was 12 and making bank off of babysitting jobs, when she said "Put it in a college fuuuund!" Oh how I wish I hadn't used that cash to buy my heart's fill of High School Musical t-shirts and Lizzie McGuire CDs. Silly child.
Well there's my venting for the day. I'm better.

No comments:

Post a Comment