Pages

Monday, August 01, 2011

You're gonna wish these days hadn't gone by so fast.

I had a wonderful birthday, if you were wondering.
Unfortunately, I didn't photograph very much of it.
I ate blueberry pancakes, my mom is ordering me a pair of snazzy houndstooth print TOMS, I got two homemade skirts, I had a lunchtime tea party with Katie, I had potato soup and strawberry poke cake, 3 out of 4 princess friends came over to laugh with me, I got a cranberry slushie, brightly colored nail polish, and an apron, and I got t.p.ed by Beehives. How much better does it get, bro?
Today, I am planning on doing at least one tutorial for my other blog, Once Upon a Head of Hair. Check it! :)
Good day.
{You're Gonna Miss This by Trace Adkin}

2 comments:

  1. I just want to tell you that I love your blog with big, puffy, pink and red hearts. And I love you with big, puffy, everlasting, multicolored hearts. You are amazing.

    ReplyDelete