Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

mascara?

so, guys, this is kind of a weird post, and i wouldn't be surprised if you just rolled your eyes and moved on the next blog on your feed. but maybe if you're in a good mood, hear me out.
so i'm kind of picky with mascara.
right now i'm using loreal voluminous,
annnnnd i hate it.
i need something that looks natural. i can't stand having tarantula eyes (that's the problem with loreal voluminous, it gave me tarantula eyes in only a couple of swipes). i also would like something thickening, but relatively natural-looking. i don't really need lengthening mascara, i already have long eyelashes, they're just sparse, that's why i need the thickening stuff. also, i'd prefer something from the drugstore. i don't mess around, people.
i've heard good things about
maybelline xxl pro (2-step process)
loreal paris double extention beauty tubes
maybelline the colossal volum
maybelline the falsies volume express

so what do you guys use? do you like it? what's the best mascara you know of? what do you recommend?
do tell.

2 comments:

  1. Ooo! We were just talking about this in 1st hour the other day I remember! I use Maybelline Million Lashes... or something like that, I'm not walking all the way upstairs to check though. :)It works well, and is fabulous at not clumping... however, it reeks. Literally. I don't know if it's just the tube that I got, but I have to hold my breath sometimes when applying.
    My mom used to have Maybelline Falsies Express and honey... it's made for people with stubs for lashes. I have decently long lashes and really just use mascara for color and thickness so that stuff made my lashes look two feet long with one swipe! But that was just my experience with it, you might super de duper like it, but it's basically more for people who really need to lengthen their lashes. :) T'is all the advice I can give. Let me know of your findings! I would love to put my smelly stuff to rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pretty much hate my mascara too. I just want to get my lashes tinted black and I'll use clear mascara. Yeah, that sounds good

    ReplyDelete