Pages

Thursday, October 06, 2011

brown paper packages tied up with string...

these are a few of my favorite things...
pancakes with butter and cinnamon sugar spread on it. mm!
forever 21
jeggings. ...from forever 21

my bright pink hair feather i got to support breast cancer awareness.
the security guard at my school that sings in a loud voice. like, all the time.
thomas s. monson's facial expressions


haha yeaah like that.

laurel class lessons with sister waite. i love my laurel advisor.

the ridiculously cool autistic kid in my seminary class named ryan. he says the funniest thing of my life.
"excuse me, can't you see that i'm trying to destroy the earth??"
"what's your name" "amy." "well hello amy the hedgehog!"
"wahoohooaheeheehoohoo!!" "what's so funny, ryan?" "heh. it tickles!"
"moses lost his shorts."
"brother pickeral, you have to stop acting so crazy. just act normal."
"what do you think about that, ryan?" "i think moses needs to find his shorts!"
"hello you sweet, sweet girls!"

the fact that fall break is next week. wootie woo-woo-hoo! (not really sure what that was, but it sure was joyous!)

my choir class. even though mr. sargent is a serious butthead. i love those people in there! i can't wait for tour!

this talk from october 2008. seriously made me cry.

the fact that i'm on pottermore now! i was on it like three days before it was released to the general public. which is lame, because seriously, i knew people who were in there at like the beginning of august. geez.
but hey. the site's pretty cool.

peace out, brussel sprouts.

p.s. i was looking up images of "brussel sprouts" on google, and this came up:

umm, a'ight. coo'.

1 comment: