Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2011

hey now.

i've decided what to do with my life.
well, you know, as far as i can control at this point.
in may i will graduate from high school {obvi}
in june i will finish beauty school and get my license as a cosmetologist. i will immediately look for work as a hairdresser.
then, in the fall i will be going to chandler-gilbert community college. after two years of that junk, i will transfer to arizona state university to major in journalism.

it feels nice to have a plan. :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh if only I had a plan as solid as yours dear... if only. :) I'm super excited for you though! The more I think about it, the more I think that CGCC is the place I'm going to go, but I still need to research it a little bit more... but if I decide then we should TOTES take some of the same classes! :D Including Choir...? You and me in Mr. Acker's class? That will be the bom diggity. :) ...you know? I may blog something similar to this on my blog. Maybe it'll do me good to brainstorm on the bloggity blog... wow! Thank you Mimi! :) Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! :)
    I am so excited for you, and I know how it feels to finally feel like you are "locked-in" in regards to your future... just remember- God may change it! :)
    Makay
    www.thebirdssay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete