Pages

Friday, August 03, 2012

I feel my Savior's love, the love He freely gives me.

I feel His love when He gives me commandments that help me become more like Him.
I feel His love when He forgives my faults, mistakes, and blunders, and accepts my efforts.
I feel His love when I am around the beautiful friends He has blessed me with.
I feel His love when He showers the valley with sweet, sweet rain.
I feel His love when I spend time enjoying the marvels of the awe-inspiring Earth He made us.
I feel His love when I hear His servants give us counsel every 6 months at General Conference.
I feel His love when I study the words of past prophets in the scriptures.
I feel His love when I pray for help to be the girl he designed me to be, because I definitely can't be her without his help.

Yes I know Heavenly Father loves me.

No comments:

Post a Comment