Pages

Wednesday, August 01, 2012

One of the most touching songs for me.

I Call Your Name by Jenny Phillips

Maker, I call your name,
And I feel the breath of life that you gave
Move inside me;
It reminds me
I was molded and shaped by your hands.
And you make me all that I am.

And in this quiet moment, 
I long to know you more, 
And what the name Maker is for.

Healer, I call your name,
And inside I feel the dawn of a new day.
And your holy peace
Binds up all that's weak.
I have found a place of refuge in your arms.
There's a peace and there's a healing where your are. 

And in this quiet moment,
I begin to know you more,
And what the name Healer is for.

And the many names of grace wash over me.
Master of all names,
I know you hear me.

Savior, I call your name.
How you rescue me,
Oh how you save.
You have gone below.
You rose up with hope. 
And your wondrous love is pouring over me.
It's more than my spirit can receive. 

And in this quiet moment,
I come to know you more,
And what the name Savior is for.
Oh Savior, I call your name. 

No comments:

Post a Comment