Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

I hope tears of joy are in your eyes

My spring break (thus far):
This is Rachel. I fur-reakin' love her. Like a lot. We spent all Tuesday job-huntin', jeans-huntin', yogurt-consumin', senior pictures-gettin', and movie-watchin'.
-----------------------------
I also fell in love with a few movies this week:

Princess Protection Program
Umhello. Why haven't I seen this movie until now?? It completely completes my life. I almost cried. OhmyheckIlovethismovie.


VeggieTales Sweetpea Beauty
I actually DID cry for this one. I don't want to spoil it. You will have to go on Netflix and see for yourself. OH my goodness. I could watch this one every day.
But this is a music video for a song in the movie. This song made me cry too. Every girl needs to hear this song.









(Mama's Song by Carrie Underwood)

No comments:

Post a Comment