Pages

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Hey moon, please forget to fall down, hey moon, don't you go down.

Junior Year Evaluation.

Junior year rocked and sucked at the same time. It was kind of equal.

Okay, maybe a little more sucked than rocked.
Whatevs.

Rocked because:
-I started beauty school, which was a wonderful opportunity for me.
-I had a wonderful seminary class. That was the best part of my day.
-I was forced to deal with got to know lots of trashy skanks interesting girls in beauty school.
Hmm, right. That was it.
No, but really, even though most of the girls were pretty much deadbeats, I did {get ready for this..} MAKE FRIENDS.
Woah. That's crazy.
Yeah I know it.




1 comment:

  1. I agree! Junior year was ALMOST and equal combination of rackage and suckage... but mostly just suckage. :)
    Senior year will be fabulous, just wait!

    ReplyDelete