Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

It's just too bad you've already had the best days of your life.


Beauty School Last Day of School








1. This is Magaly. I love her. I also love to mess with her. That's why I took a sneak picture of her from across the classroom. She doesn't know about that.

2. This is my Rachel. I love her to death. She cracks me up. And she also is very good at lightener weaves. Hehe.

3. This is Mehgyn. She is my favorite. Mehgyn is a tough cookie, and everyone in the class {including us} think it's funny how our incredibly contrasting personalities could work so well together. She laughs at my dumb jokes and I shake my head and smile when she tells about all the tattoos she wants. We are best hair school friends forever. It's crazy. Unfortunately, she is switching to AM next year, so I won't ever see her again. Sad day.

4. Me and my Mehgyn. :)

5. This is Janice. She is the sweetest girl in our class. She is very softspoken and kind to everyone, and she is a talented artist. You can always count on Janice to brighten your day.

6. BRABBIEEEE!!! This is me and my happy teacher, Ms. Brabb. She hates this picture because I made my face look all weird. So lets move on to the next one.

7. Haha. This one makes her look short. :) Which she is. She's like 5 feet tall. I love my Ms. Brabb. When you have one lady teaching you to do hair for four hours a day, five days a week, she becomes your second mom. She yells "Make good choices!!" as you shuffle out of class on Friday. She pulls special spray out of her pocket to disinfect your boo-boos. She hits you with perm rollers when you aren't focusing. She designates a timeout spot for if you continue your antics, and writes your name on it. She almost cries when she sees your english project and when your walking out the door on the last day of school, she yells, "EMILY! Don't get hurt. I love you. If I don't see you in August I'll cry. Okay. Go on."
Baha. I seriously love Brabb. :)

8. This is Aly, me, and Mehgyn. We are the three amigos of Brabb's PM cosmetology class. We rule. I love them.

{The Best Days of Your Life by Kellie Pickler}


No comments:

Post a Comment