Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I am strong when I am on your shoulders.


End of the year happinesses.



1. I love me some Jodi and Camille (and Rania and Kailey and and Alecs and Alyssa and many others not pictured). I miss them so so much, and the days I get to see them (half days and backward schedule days), are good, good, good ones.
Oh yeah, and after we took that picture, we were like, "whoah! there's an asian back there!" i was baffled by those asians' abilities to sneak their way into pictures. then i figured out that i already knew him. baha.

2. This picture hardly needs explanation. Me and Erika are some of the coolest people evers.

3. PALMERRRR!!! That, my friends, is my seminary teacher, Bro. Palmer. I have never learned so much as I did in seminary this year. He was a great great teacher. And his wife had a baby over the weekend, and he named it Emily. Does it get much cooler than that? No. Except for that he's switching to Red Mountain High School next year. Boo, Palmer. Booooo. I'm gonna miss that guy.

4. Again. Erika and I are like peanut butter and jelly. Really good peanut butter and jelly. I don't know what I did without this girl for so long. Goodness.

{You Raise Me Up by Josh Groban}


No comments:

Post a Comment