Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Here is the rainbow I've been praying for.

This weekend, we went up to Woodruff for a family reunion.
Woodruff {since you likely haven't heard of it} is a "if-you-blink-you'll-miss-it" town
near Holbrook. It's the cutest place.
Me, my three siblings, and my mom, stayed in a little cabin at a KOA in Holbrook. The first night we didn't even touch Woodruff, just played in Holbrook for a few hours.
There was a little playground at the KOA and it had one of those sometimes-illegal merry go round things we all love.

Needless to say, we went fast. And it was jolly.
But the real story happened when we went to eat dinner at the nearest Denny's.
I know. Fancy shmancy {sarcasm}. Whatevs. We like our Denny's.
Anyways, I was browsing the menu, particularly eying the breakfast food. As I turned a page, I made a double take. At... what the??:
Bacon a la mode.
You've gone too far, America.


STAY TUNED FOR PART TWO OF FAMILY REUNION WEEKEND!

{I Can See Clearly Now by Johnny Nash}

No comments:

Post a Comment