Pages

Thursday, July 07, 2011

But that's okay, no one reads anyway, they all watch TV.

So... I got my school schedule! :)
I get so excited about back to school stuff.
Until that dreadful Wednesday morning where my dumb iHome beeps at me at 5 am.
Seriously. Does anyone else have one of those dumb things? The beeping gets louder and faster until you get up and turn it off. It's basically death.

Oh. Yeah. School schedule.

A Hour: Seminary
1st Hour: Concert choir (Sargent)
2nd Hour: Economics (Caryl)/Government (Reichert)
3rd Hour: Composition 101 (Bybee)
4th Hour: Lunch
And then I go to beauty school for the rest of the day.

Is it aweful that when I go on Facebook and see the faces of people from beauty school, I have to avert my eyes so that my stomach doesn't feel nasty? Yeah, I pretty much don't like them.
Dang.

{Lullaby by Priscilla Ahn}

No comments:

Post a Comment