Pages

Wednesday, July 06, 2011

I guess we can blame it on the rain.

Favorite things I've been thinking about today.
1. This tutorial. I will seriously be making, like, 20 of these, if I have anything to say about it.

2. This picture from the trailer. Sorry if you're annoyed. Actually, I'm not sorry. Just deal with it. :)

3. I was watching The Two Towers, and Samwise Gamgee {my freaking favorite character} said a quote that brings joy to my heart.
"I know. It's all wrong. By rights we shouldn't even be here. But we are. It's like in the great stories, Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger, they were. And sometimes, you didn't want to know the end, because how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was, when so much bad happened? But in the end, it's only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines, it will shine out the clearer. Those were the stories that stayed with you-- that meant something, even if you were to small to understand why. But I think, Mr. Frodo, I do understand. I know now. Folk in those stories had lots of chances of turning back. Only they didn't. They kept going, because they were holding on to something."
Ohmyheck I want that framed on my wall or something.

4. We got a popcorn popper. My friends, I testify to you that you should never buy dumb microwave popcorn again. Poppers are cheaper in the end, and they are funner. And the popcorn is fluffier, and not kernel-y. Yum.

5. How about that huboob last night? {snicker, snicker.teehee.}

{Blame It on the Rain by He is We}

1 comment:

  1. Ohohohoh. I love huboobs. And seriously THANK YOU for linking to that tutorial. I've been wanting to figure out how to make those elastic waists for AGES. I never thought of elastic bobbin. derrr. I'm stupid. :)

    ReplyDelete