Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Bloggy world? Is that you?

Wow. Holy kenoli. Have I been neglecting you or WHAT. I honestly don't even remember the last time I blogged. Before Christmas. Maybe even before Thanksgiving! Whats wrong with me? Oh yeah...

Pinterest.com.

Duuuuuuude can I please fangirl about Pinterest right. Now.
I love it. Just go on it. You will be addicted.

Unless you have a job or loved ones who depend on you. Then don't even try it once, please.
Haha just kidding. Do it, do it! You will be fureakin' enlightened.

Anywhayyyyy.
I guess I'll update you since we've even apart so dang long. Hmm let's see.

Oh, I'm in my last semester of high school (*do a dance*). And then me and my best friend, the lovely Jadyn Maree, are staying home and going to community college! (party like it's 1999)
Aren't our lives so glamorous and exciting?

Well, I will have my cosmetology license by then, so I will work in a lovely salon (my mom thinks this is odd, but I wanna work at the salon at ulta. why? i dunno. why not??) after two years, I'll transfer to Arizona State University (i think, but you know how plans change..) and pursue a degree in elementary education! So that's my life plan. And since I'm a senior in high school, I'm quite positive that I know everything, and I'm also quite positive that ALL of the plans I have now WILL work out. Because I'm an all-knowing 17 year old girl.

sArCaSm... But I do know a ton of people with that kind of thinking. Foolish children.

Oh! And recently I was all stressed out because beauty school was gonna be asking me a truckload of money, like almost $1000. Which is a lot for a school that advertised free education. Hmmmmm. BUT! Then I applied for financial aid from FAFSFA, and they are paying for every last dime! That is pretty much the most exciting news I've heard all year.
Besides the fact that I'm going to Disneyland in April for choir tour. Hip hip hooray.

Alright, bloggy readers, if I have any of you anymore. I will be more diligent in providing you with a regular dose of wonderfulness via blog. I have been neglectful, and I think I'm back. Yay :) I miss blogging.

2 comments:

  1. You are back! :)
    Yay!
    The blog world missed your humor...
    And Pinterest... so addicted. Seriously.
    Follow me? On the blog world, and Pinterest? Hehe.
    Ky
    www.thebirdssay.blogspot.com
    www.pinterest.com/kpiso

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes!!! Finally my stalking of your blog won't be in vain! :D
    And dude... we totes rock. All our little friends traveling to Universities and Out of State and such wish they were livin' it up like us!

    ReplyDelete