Pages

Friday, May 25, 2012

If you know anywhere that's hiring, hit me up in the comments. PLEASE.

I've been feeling purty good lately.
That may have to do with the fact that I graduated two days ago.


And that I am going on a reunion this weekend.
I actually really like family reunions.
Well, this one anyway.

Lately, I have been having too much fun with my webcam (as you may have seen in my previous post).
Observe:
Yes. I used rollers. They are quite the nifty tool, actually. My hair was very voluminous there for a while, which is difficult for my fine, heavy hair (unless i tease it, which sometimes just ends up gross).


So yeah. The job search continues. I actually prayed last night that I wouldn't work at a food place. I hope that's a righteous desire, because honestly, I don't know if I could take it. I am a very smell-oriented person, and don't get me wrong, I love me a 5-layer burrito once in a while, but if I had to work at Taco Bell for 20 hours a week, the smell would probably make me sick to my stomach. I'll apply at food places, because, well, it's money. And I need that.
I'm filling out applications to places halfway across the valley. Realize with me that my beauty school is an hour away from my house. As long as my job is between those two places, I am totally okay working there. So I have a pretty wide geographic range of opportunities. So, if I hit all the places I'm planning on and I still don't get hired at any of them, I'm going to quit beauty school and open an Etsy shop where I sell eccentric boondoggle keychains.

Actually, that sounds like a pretty good plan. Don't tempt me.

1 comment:

  1. Oh gosh Mimi, I feel ya! Except my frantic job search commences the day after my 18th birthday since most places don't even hire you until you're that age... poop. :/
    Let's just be Etsy goddesses, okay? Or better yet, let's just go live in a van down by the river. :)

    ReplyDelete