Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Ohmygosh guys.

So, my bess-frannn Jadyn Maree wrote a post about the upcoming movie, The Great Gatsby. I am pretty dang excited for this one, since, for one thing, I always, as I was reading, imagined Gatsby to be Leonardo DeCaprio. But as I read her post, I was like, dude. DUUUDE. I forgot to tell the internet what else is coming out in the theaters!

Feast your eyes, and pull a box of tissues near, my friends.


That's right. Les Miserables. THE MUSICAL {movie}.
Starring HUGH JACKMAN as Jean Valjean.
I'm so sure that Hollywood heard me and my mom talking like, forever ago, about how perfect he would be as Jean Valjean, because there's no way they could have known to cast him otherwise.

Oh yeah. And Helen Bonham Carter is in it too. Who ever heard of a movie going bad with her in it?

Geez this is going to be the best movie ever.

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha ha, oh my gosh I JUST wrote a post about this! :D It's like you read my mind, I am SOOO excited! I just hope it isn't rated R... *crosses fingers, and wishes on seven stars*

    ReplyDelete