Pages

Friday, June 08, 2012

I am now all mature and adult-like.

Yes. Because now I am a licensed driver. Tah-daahhh.
Yes, I know, most teenagers get their license before they graduate high school.
But I am not mainstream like that. Hipster lyfe 4ever.

Anyway, it was weird because I still need to take a placement test at the community college to see what classes I need to take this semester, so I was online trying to get an appointment, and I hollered,
"Mommyyyy, what time should I set the appointment for?"
And my mom hollered back,
"I don't care, I'm not taking you."

And my face went like this.

People. I can't take this kind of independence.
And then I went on Google Maps to figure out how to get to the campus I was testing at.
And I knew exactly where I needed to go.
So I scheduled the appointment for the exact time I wanted to go.
And then I went like this.

Whaddup, brehh.


No comments:

Post a Comment