Pages

Thursday, July 26, 2012

I think sometimes people are really mean to the hot, popular girl.

I just found a motherload of excellent Office GIFs. This is what I do with my late summer nights.


Just throwing the hotness out there to begin with. I want to wed him.

"I have a list of people who have wronged me, so when I'm back on top, they'll be sorry."

"Have you gotten tickets yet?... To the gun show?"

Ohhh mygosh I love them :)

"PARKOUR! ...HARDCORE PARKOUR!"

"I just sent myself a Woof."

Creed's face cracks me up every time.

And one more..

Seriously. I am not one to drool all over celebrity men. He is pretty much the only one that I am like, "Oh what a dreamboat..." . Is that weird?...


I mean, he even looks cute when he's stressed out. Sigh...



Seriously. Look at that hair. And his smile.
Oh my..

No comments:

Post a Comment