Pages

Tuesday, August 07, 2012

DAY 1: Favorite movie

SIGHHHHHHHHHH.


THIS IS A DIFFICULT DECISION.

You know how I feel about princess movies.

I don't know how to pick a favorite, goodness!

BUT, probably my favorite one to watch is..
Uhhh,
ummm, 
errrrgghh!!....
Probably Tangled.


I mean, there's so many great things about so many of the princess movies, but Tangled has the all-around-great factor. Great characters, great lines, great music, beautiful visual effects, and not to mention a tense plot! And, lots of people tell me that I remind them of Rapunzel, which is a plus.  The more I talk about it, the more sure I become that it is my favorite princess movie. Yes.
Now let me post this before I change my mind. Because I love them all.

1 comment:

  1. I knew it. :) There was no competition, you basically radiate Rapunzle. :)

    ReplyDelete