Pages

Monday, August 13, 2012

Mormon Memes

Found a ton of these on Tumblr. And they are so hilarious. And so true. :)

Haha. When I went into my EFY counselors room to ask her if my dress was long enough, she had me kneel on the floor too X-) 

SOMEONE always does it.

For realsies dude.

Haha. My brother can't get his permit until he gets his Eagle. :)

Hahahahaha.

When I was 16, me and my friends Zak and Brett made a complete analogy of the gospel to Star Wars. For example: "Uhh, Luke Skywalker..." "Joseph Smith! He's Joseph Smith." "R2D2 and C3PO.." "They're, like... Gifts of the spirit." "Lightsabers." "The Word of God!" "The Force" "The Spirit, duh." "Yoda." ........ "Heavenly Father."
Hahaha

ALWAYS in seminary. "GOT IT!" "Oh, yeah. Must have been easy with your TABS."

Yeah... Shield your eyes.

And then everyone laughs. "Oh yeah, thanks for the great hint bro."

Keaton goes to mutual early so he CAN do this. 

Ahaha. So yeah. That was funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment