Pages

Saturday, September 08, 2012

This is going to sound stupid and lame.


But I'm switching blogs. The thing is that I don't use the Google account that this blog is on for anything but my blog. It makes it kind of inconvenient because I can't get emails about comments people post, and when I want to go from one to the other, I have to sign out and resign in. I know it sounds silly, but it will be a lot easier to use the other account. It is a bummer, though, because this blog was up to, like, almost 200 posts! But I will take some of my favorite ones and repost them on my new blog, just for old times sake and to make it more homey.

So, without further adieu, please make your way to www.yourstrulymimi.blogspot.com.

See you there!

Also, Once Upon a Head of Hair and Playing Dress Up are kind of, um, over. Because I don't post on them very often, and the things I post on them can just be squeezed into my regular blog. It's just silly for me to have 3 blogs. Right? Right.

Don't make me change my mind. This is a good idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment