Pages

Saturday, March 05, 2011

Just a day spent in counting the time

Attention bloggers,

A few weeks ago, one of my best friends, Erika here^
woke up with a infant head growing from her cheek. She ran to me, asking for my help. She said it had started out as a small zit, which started growing at an unusual rate. Then, one morning, BANG! There's a baby head on her face. She said it was heavy, and kept telling her to make unwise decisions. In a desperate effort to help my friend in need, I hacked that baby head right off of her face. (Violent, I know, right?) I felt bad for the plasticy thing, and decided to keep it in my refridgerator right on top of the A1 sauce. It's still there, haunting me of my sudden regretful outburst.

I dunno guys, did I do the right thing?

(Miss Invisible by Marie Digby)

1 comment:

  1. This begs the question "Why the cuss did I trust you with that thing?" hahaha ;)

    ReplyDelete