Pages

Friday, March 04, 2011

Life's like a novel with the end ripped out.

Oh, first of all, hey. Yeah. Alexa Dyan, I'm copying your whole "song lyrics for the title" thing. I enjoy going on your blog and trying to guess where the lyrics are from. It's quite fun. And I just can't keep coming up with appropriate titles for my posts. So yeah. I'm a super copy-cat.

Anywho, guess what I did??
So, you know how every year I have one online class to finish, and last year, my world studies online class kicked my bedonkedonk, and I cried and had emotional scarring?
Well, American history was definitely not like that.
So much easier, people. Theres still reading and submissions and such, but everything is shorter, and more interesting, for that matter.
So on Wednesday, guess what I did??
I did the entire 4th quarter of my class in like two hours. Granted, not everything was A's. But some of them were! And everything else was B's! Not bad, not bad. And in that time, I started on my project, which is a Powerpoint presentation about Elvis Presley.


Yeah. I thought you'd enjoy that. ;)

(Stand by Rascal Flatts)

No comments:

Post a Comment