Pages

Sunday, June 10, 2012

OHMYGOSHGUYS THIS BLOG.

So, yesterday my mom told me to check out a blog called The Red Headed Hostess. So this morning, after I finished up my talk that I'm giving in sacrament meeting today, I took a look.

Oh.
My.
GOSH.
Guys.

This blog is now my favorite blog ever.
It is written by a woman named Shannon who taught seminary for 13 years. She is a scripture MASTER. She keeps the most incredible scriptures journals, one organized by topic, and one that's chapter by chapter. They are full of personal insights, references to hymns and general authorities, cross references, visual aids, things that bring the scriptures to life. 












Look at the detail! And some of her visual aids are printable, so you can stick them in your scripture journal, too! It's just wonderful. She inspired me, so today I put together my own scripture journal and I am hoping to make a journal rich in insight like The Red Headed Hostess's is.
Ooh wow wow!! I am so impressed by her.

No comments:

Post a Comment