Pages

Friday, July 20, 2012

Pinterest Lovin'

Oh, my, I love me some Pinterest. And I'm KIND OF addicted. I never really was until the summer started. Now I kind of have a problem. Let me share with you my favorite pins of the past few weeks:

 Oh my gosh, why didn't I think of this before? Grilled cheese sandwiches with mozerella cheese inside, and dip it in marinara sauce! It's like the cheese bread sticks we so loved in high school!

 I just love the outfits people make on Polyvore. Seriously so cute.

Right?! 

 Yes.

 Ohmygosh. I almost peed my pants with laughter. If you've seen this The Office episode, you are probably keeling over laughing too.

 This made me so happy. And then I had the song in my head for the rest of the day. :)

 LOVE this quote :)

 I'm making this cake for my birthday. It's pink lemonade pound cake. *Drool*

 I seriously love the cleaning/organizing pins that I see on Pinterest. This is one of them.

 I have to try this. When you've had acne since 5th grade, a lot of scar-age builds up. I heard it stings like crazy, but it works! Here's the link to the recipe: http://www.myyellowsandboxblog.com/2012/06/burning-face-mask.html
I know, Kelly, I know.
YES!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my GOSH! That Prison Mike one almost had me peeing my pants! :D And I'm in love with the cleaning chart one too. Like. A lot.

    ReplyDelete