Pages

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

DAY 3: Favorite Prince

Ooh! Ooh! I know, I know!

Nicholas from The Princess Diaries 2
I don't know if he counts as a prince, since they never really made it clear whether or not they were getting together, but he is so attractive, and he so loves Mia, and he drives her crazy until she realizes she likes him too, and his uncle is a wackjob which is funny, and I just quite like him.

*swoon*

P.S. Yes, Flynn Rider comes in a close second. But I didn't want all of my posts to be all-Tangled-all-the-time just because it is the best. AND notice, that he could totally be a real-life Flynn Rider if he wanted to. Just saying.

1 comment:

  1. Plus his dad is the same actor who plays Gimli...
    So indirectly he is Gimli's son...
    Which rocks...
    :)

    ReplyDelete